72) Kazuaki Yajima, Matsuzawa Takao, Hiroshi Yasuda, Hidenori Yonehara, Continuous monitoring of cosmic-ray induced neutrons at the summitof Mt. Fuji, The 9th International Symposium on the
Natural Radiation Environment (NRE-IX), 22-26 September, 2014, Hotel New Castle, Hirosaki, Japan.
63) Masashi Kamogawa, Recent advance of the global electrical circuit, 2013 Whole Atmosphere Coupling during Solar Cycle 24, Institute of Space Science, National Central University, Jhongli City,
Taiwan, 14-17 July 2013
54) M.Kamogawa, T.Suzuki, Y.Takahashi, Measurement of Sprites and Elves from JEM-GLIMS and mountain-based observations, 日本地球惑星科学連合2012年大会, 幕張メッセ, 2012.5.19-25
50) Kazuhiko Miura, Nobuyori Nagaoka, Asami Suzuki, Akihiko Fukawa, Katsuhiro Nagano, Asako Tamaki, Shinji Yamaguchi, Ueda, Sayako, Hiroshi Kobayashi, Hiroshi Yasuda : Concentration of small ions measured at the center of Tokyo and at the summit of Mt. Fuji, Japan Geoscience Union Meeting 2012, Makuhari, Chiba, May 22, 2012
43）M. Kamogawa, T. Torii, A. Tanaka, T. Sugita, M. Ikuta, Y. Watanabe, S. Hashimoto, S. Katakura, H. Yasuda, and K. Kusunoki: Energetic radiation associated with summer thunderstorm activity on Mt. Fuji, The 14th International Conference of Atmospheric Electricity, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 8-12, August 2011.
42）M. Kamogawa, H. Fujiwara, R. Sato, R. Sakai, S. Hashimoto, I. Yamamoto, T. Torii, and H. Yasuda: Local-time-dependent fair-weather daily variation of atmospheric electric field at the top of Mt. Fuji, The 14th International Conference of Atmospheric Electricity, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 8-12, August 2011.
30) Hiroshi Yasuda, Kazuaki Yajima, Masashi Takada, Takashi Nakamura, Akira Endo, Yoshihiko Tanimura, Masahiro Tsutsumi and Mitsuhiro Fukuda: A portable cosmic radiation monitor designed for use in spacecraft and aircraft, 16th International Conference on Solid State Dosimetry (SSD16), Sydney, 2010.9.23.
29) Kazuaki Yajima and Hiroshi Yasuda: Measurement of cosmic neutrons using a scintillation neutron detector at the summit of Mt.Fuji, 16th International Conference on Solid State Dosimetry (SSD16), Sydney, 2010.9.23
28) Hiroshi Yasuda, Kazuaki Yajima, Masashi Takada, Takashi Nakamura and Mitsuhiro Fukuda: A portable in-flight radiation monitor having the ability of particle discrimination, COSPAR 2010, Bremen, 2010.7.24.
27) Hiroshi Yasuda: Dosimetry of cosmic radiation exposure for aircraft crew in Japan, Paul Scherrer Institute, Viligen, 2010.6.11
26）Hiroshi Yasuda, Kazuaki Yajima, Satoshi Yoshida, Kazuo Sakai: Estimation of cosmic radiation doses in the upper atmosphere from the measurements at the summit of Mt. Fuji, ACP Symposium, Interlaken, 2010.6.9
25) Kazuaki Yajima and Hiroshi Yasuda: A long-distance wireless data acquisition system designed for cosmic radiation measurement at the top of Mt. Fuji, 3rd Asian and Oceanic Congress on Radiation Protection (AOCRP-3), Tokyo, 2010.5.25.
24) Hiroshi Yasuda, Jaejin Lee, Kazuaki Yajima and Kazuo Sakai: Verification of aviation route dose on a flight from Seoul to New York, 3rd Asian and Oceanic Congress on Radiation Protection (AOCRP-3), Tokyo, 2010.5.25.
23) Hiroshi Yasuda, Tatsuhiko Sato, Hidenori Yonehara, Toshiso Kosako, Kazunobu Fujitaka and Yasuhito Sasaki: Management of Cosmic Radiation Exposure for Aircraft Crew in Japan. 3rd Asian and Oceanic Congress on Radiation Protection (AOCRP-3), Tokyo, 2010.5.24.
18) Hiroshi Yasuda, Kazuaki Yajima, Satoshi Yoshida: Dosimetry of cosmic radiation in the upper atmosphere based on the measurements at the summit of Mt.Fuji, 4th Asia-Pacific Smposium on Radiochemistry '09 (APSORC '09), Napa, 2009.12.1.
17) Hiroshi Yasuda, Kazuaki Yajima: Verification of cosmic radiation dose rates at the summit of Mt.Fuji, 11th Neutron and Ion Dosimetry Symposium (NEUDOS-11), Cape Town, 2009.10.15.
16) Kazuaki Yajima, Hiroshi Yausda: Measurement of Cosmic Neutron Energy Spectrum at the Summit of Mt. Fuji, 11th Neutron and Ion Dosimetry Symposium (NEUDOS-11), Cape Town, 2009.10.15.
13) Hiroshi Yasuda,Kazuaki Yajima,Masashi Takada et.al: Development of Cosmic Radiation and Energetic Particle Analyzing System: CREPAS, The 5th International Symposium on Radiation Safety and Detection Technology (ISORD-5), Kitakyushu International Conference Center, 2009.7.16.
8) Hiroshi Yasuda: Radiation Dosimetry in Space and in Aviation, The 2nd Asian Congress of Radiation Research (ACRR), Seoul, 2009.5.20. (invited)
7) Tatsuo Torii, Takeshi Sugita, Hiroshi Yasuda et al.: Two types of energetic radiation associated with thunderstorm, EGU General Assembly 2009, Wien, 2009.4.20.
3) Hiroshi Yasuda, Kazuaki Yajima, Masashi Takada, Takashi Nakamura, et.al: Prototype development for real-time neutron energy spectra in space, 37th COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Montreal, 2008.07